Monday, May 9, 2011

108 Sun Salutations

Me and Bridget feeling all loosey goosey like Gary Busey after performing 108 sun salutations. It was good fun for a good cause. We started at 6:00 a.m. and 20 minutes in I was hotter than a rattlesnake's taint. It has been around 40 C every day this week. I'm told she'll peak around 50 C come summer. Yeeeeeeeee Haaaawwww!


In the zone. And trying to harness the power of the sun into my beard.


I remember once in grade 3 my buddy Luke Butters and I had a conversation while running laps in gym class about how awesome it will be when we got old enough to have huge patches of sweat on our chests. Funny the things you remember. This one's for you Luke.


Bridget working on her 108.


The most amazing woman in the WORLD.



No comments:

Post a Comment